Elliot Brown Holton Automatic 101-A10-R06
Prepare to run out of superlatives! Elliot Brown Watches have something not many watch brands can boast; real integrity, a passion for the product that oozes out of every bezel and an almost obsessive attention to detail! They have a collaborative history with many elite military units around the world and have created designs used in uniquely tough environments. And, like those select military groups, their confidence in the quality does not need loudly broadcasting. These watches are out of the ordinary and not your everyday. Take a look at the spec and the evidence. It speaks for itself...you won't need to be told!
If you're after proof that less really is more, the Elliot Brown Holton Automatic 101-A10-R06 was developed with a specialist branch of the British military, survived the most extreme testing perfectly in tact and instantly won hearts and minds, more than any other watch in Elliot Brown history.
The Brief: capable of prolonged exposure to water and dust, durable, shock resistant, clear visibility day or night, unidirectional ultra high grip timing bezel operable with a gloved hand, easy strap changes and comfortable strapping options that don't break.
The specification of the bezel gives a perfect insight into the level of detail required for the project to be successful. A precise 120 click ultra high grip bezel houses a stainless steel insert precisely embossed with hours and minutes indentations then flooded with high grade C3 SuperLuminova. The hobnail outer knurling is slightly higher than the insert to form a high grip surface for trustworthy operation even when using the palm of a wet gloved hand.
- 43mm stainless case with double thickness matt gunmetal PVD
- Ultra high grip, 120 click uni-directional bezel with case-hardened insert
- Scratch resistant sapphire 2mm crystal treated to lifetime anti-reflective coating
- Superb night time performance with ultra bright Superluminova dial and bezel
- Seiko NH35 automatic movement housed in EB's unique anti-shock suspension system
- 40 hour power reserve
- Solid stainless easy change strap bars
- Durable, soft EPDM fitted rubber strap
- Supercompressor bolted down beautifully detailed case back
- Triple sealed, high grip screw down crown, recessed out of harm's way at 4h
We ship from our own stock, held in our UK warehouse. Place your order by 15:30 Greenwich Mean Time for same-day dispatch.
Orders over £30 ship free of charge.
Orders below £200 ship for £6.00
Order above £200 ship free of charge.
Rest of World
£12.50 shipping on all orders
Call us on 029 2167 1422 or Contact Us