Elliot Brown Canford 202-004-N01
Prepare to run out of superlatives! Elliot Brown Watches have something not many watch brands can boast; real integrity, a passion for the product that oozes out of every bezel and an almost obsessive attention to detail! They have a collaborative history with many elite military units around the world and have created designs used in uniquely tough environments. And, like those select military groups, their confidence in the quality does not need loudly broadcasting. These watches are out of the ordinary and not your everyday. Take a look at the spec and the evidence. It speaks for itself...you won't need to be told!
This version, the Elliot Brown Canford Black Dial Webbing Strap features all the utilitarian functionality of Canford with anti glare matt PVD case, high contrast hands, bright SuperLuminova and textured dial. The soft woven webbing is custom dyed and made especially for Elliot Brown on a re-commissioned Victorian Shuttle loom in Ashbourne, Derbyshire. Designed to be low profile, lightweight, breathable, durable, treated with an anti-bacterial wash and is without doubt the most comfortable strap we have ever worn. The perfect every day workhorse.
- Swiss Made 5-jewel Ronda 715 quartz movement with custom date printing at 4 o’clock
- 3 year battery life with EOL indication
- Steel & elastomer damped shock-absorbing movement holder
- Water-resistant to ISO2281 and individually tested to 20ATM/200M
- Shock-resistant to ISO1413
- Solid marine-grade 316L stainless steel case
- Domed & anti-reflective coated sapphire glass
- Triple sealed 6mm knurled crowns
- Bolted down caseback with oversize seals
- Internal rotating bezel with SuperLuminova marker
- SuperLuminova coated indices & hands
- Screw-in steel strap bars with screwdriver included
- Custom made olive drab ballistic nylon webbing strap with gunmetal grey hardware
We ship from our own stock, held in our UK warehouse. Place your order by 15:30 Greenwich Mean Time for same-day dispatch.
Orders over £30 ship free of charge.
Orders below £200 ship for £6.00
Order above £200 ship free of charge.
Rest of World
£12.50 shipping on all orders
Call us on 029 2167 1422 or Contact Us