Davosa Argonautic Lumis T25 Automatic Mesh Blue
The Lumis version of the DAVOSA Argonautic has been part of the popular Argonautic range since 2013. When first launched, the model attracted much interest at Baselworld, the watch trade fair that draws visitors from the entire watch world each year, thanks to borosilicate glass tubes filled with a mix of gaseous tritium that are positioned on the hands and hour markings. These ensure sustained luminosity without any drop in intensity – even in complete darkness, without an external energy source. This makes the Lumis models particularly suited for use in very poor visibility, both in and above water. The Davosa Argonautic Lumis T25 Automatic Mesh Blue also possesses this characteristic feature. This, however, is the next generation remodelled with the following updates:
- The Davosa design team has developed steel indices with a finely satined surface for the hour markings. The indices provide custom mounts for the gaseous tritium light sources that are embedded in a special shockproof gel.
- The inner dial zone has a guilloché pattern of abstract waves that reference how the watch is designed to be used in water.
- The second hand is easy to read in the dark thanks to a luminous dot of BGW09 Super-LumiNova.
- The date window has been rendered more subtle with blue figures set against a black background.
- A high-tech ceramic bezel rises conically between the stainless steel bezel and inner glass rim; the luminous dot of BGW09 Super-LumiNova in the centre of the top triangle provides additional orientation.
- The helium valve at 10 o’clock is clearly marked with the sign for helium.
We ship from our own stock, held in our UK warehouse. Place your order by 15:30 Greenwich Mean Time for same-day dispatch.
Orders over £30 ship free of charge.
Orders below £200 ship for £6.00
Order above £200 ship free of charge.
Rest of World
£12.50 shipping on all orders
Call us on 029 2167 1422 or Contact Us