Casio G-Shock Mudmaster Monochrome
The Casio G-Shock MUDMASTER MONOCHROME features a blackout colourway, popular with military personnel.
The Mudmaster utilizes the Carbon Core Guard structure with a carbon fibre reinforced case and also comes equipped with a carbon fibre bezel. Major features include mud resistance structure that can withstand harsh land environments. Quad Sensor capabilities use compact sensors that make it possible to pack compass, altitude/barometer, and temperature measurements, along with an accelerometer that keeps track of your step count, into a compact configuration. This provides the outdoor adventurer with the means to keep track of the surrounding environment while on the go.
A special G-SHOCK app, which simplifies configuration of watch settings, also includes a new Mission Function. The app automatically records altitude data measured by the watch and route information acquired by a smartphone's GPS. Manually obtained altitude points can be plotted on your route.
- ACCURACY +/- 15 seconds per month
- ALARM FUNCTION Hourly time signal: The watch beeps every hour on the hour
- ALTIMETER FUNCTION Measuring range: -700 to 10,000m (-2,300 to 32,800ft), Measuring unit: 1 metre (or 5ft)
- AUTO CALENDAR Auto-calendar (28 days for February)
- BAND MATERIAL Resin
- BAROMETER FUNCTION Display range: 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.6 to 32.5 inHg), Display unit: 1 hPa (0.1 inHg)
- BATTERY LIFE Approximately 2 years
- COUNTDOWN TIMER FUNCTION Countdown Range: 24 hours, Measuring Unit: 1 second
- HAND SHIFT FUNCTION With a push of a button, hands move away from the LCD to permit free visibility.
- DISPLAY ILLUMINATION LED light
- MUD RESISTANT Dirt and Mud Resistant construction keeps soil, debris and rubble from getting into the watch
- NEOBRITE A luminous coating on the watch hands provides illumination in the dark.
- SHOCK RESISTANT Patented Hollow Core Guard Structure protects against impact and vibration
- SPHERICAL GLASS The surface of the watch glass is domed. This offers a high level of stability and resistance against pressure.
- STOPWATCH FUNCTION Measuring Capacity: 60 minutes, Measuring Unit: 1/100th second
- SUNRISE/SUNSET DISPLAY Sunrise and Sunset times are displayed for your chosen location. Ideal for planning outdoor activities.
- THERMOMETER FUNCTION Measuring range: -10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F); measuring unit: 0.1°C (0.2°F)
- WORLD TIME CASIO WATCH+ World Time lets you select from among approximately 300 cities as the World Time City
We ship from our own stock, held in our UK warehouse. Place your order by 15:30 Greenwich Mean Time for same-day dispatch.
Orders over £30 ship free of charge.
Orders below £200 ship for £6.00
Order above £200 ship free of charge.
Rest of World
£12.50 shipping on all orders
Call us on 029 2167 1422 or Contact Us