Casio G-SHOCK Carbon Core Guard GA-2200 1AER
Answer the call to every adventure with this tough watch built with a carbon core guard structure — an indispensable tool for your kit of outdoor gear.
The three-tier construction seamlessly integrates bezel, case back and buttons to slim the case down to a mere 12.4mm. Larger shock-resistant side buttons eliminate the need for button guards, for a more compact timepiece. All this, with zero compromise on ease of use — in fact, it’s even easier.
The round bezel with six screw accents projects the rugged toughness demanded on adventures great and small. The inset dial indicator, inspired by an automotive brake disc, is enclosed in a semi-circular ring, both of which are treated in a vapor deposition finish for the metallic look of serious outdoor gear.
Crafted separately, the parts and dial are then assembled to add dynamic dimensionality to the watch face. The digital display runs diagonally between the 4 and 6 o'clock positions for a final touch of outright boldness.
- ACCURACY +/- 15 seconds per month
- ALARM FUNCTION Hourly time signal: The watch beeps every hour on the hour
- AUTO CALENDAR Auto-calendar (28 days for February)
- BATTERY LIFE Approximately 3 years
- CORE GUARD STRUCTURE New Carbon Core Guard Structure
- COUNTDOWN TIMER FUNCTION Countdown Range: 24 hours, Measuring Unit: 1 second
- HAND SHIFT FUNCTION With a push of a button, hands move away from the LCD to permit free visibility.
- DISPLAY ILLUMINATION LED light
- NEOBRITE A luminous coating on the watch hands provides illumination in the dark
- SHOCK RESISTANT Patented Hollow Core Guard Structure protects against impact and vibration
- STOPWATCH FUNCTION Measuring Capacity: 60 minutes, Measuring Unit: 1/100th second
- WORLD TIME CASIO WATCH+ World Time lets you select from among approximately 300 cities as the World Time City
We ship from our own stock, held in our UK warehouse. Place your order by 15:30 Greenwich Mean Time for same-day dispatch.
Orders over £30 ship free of charge.
Orders below £200 ship for £6.00
Order above £200 ship free of charge.
Rest of World
£12.50 shipping on all orders
Call us on 029 2167 1422 or Contact Us